Saturday, July 20, 2019

Doll♥️

Hi , the little thing I'd like to tell but I'm a afraid I dunno how to. Would you be surprised when I told you what I felt bout you? Would you feel like I'm overrating you to catch your eye? How bout a compliment, you being the most beautiful my eye came across?? But we often met through my phone, on chats or when I miss you and I have to peep at your pics. And the frequencies are high, it feels close to you(sad). Going though our past chats, the texts and songs you send me, "scared to be lonely" being the loudest, just to try read your mind and understand you more. I just wanna be by your side. I wanna understand you crystal clear.
I hope one day we will be close, one day I'll get the courage and trust to let you know bout me well. I wanna be your bestfriend too. But my fears too, will I still lean by you when you get to know me. Will you still stress to see I'm perfect? Do you believe in building up? Or are you afraid I'll be a shame to you when we'll be seen together?
I mean, you all I've been waiting for, you've taught me a  lot. I hope you ain't a season and soon I'll be in my normal life. You've been worth the wait and we shouldn't be getting in another tunnel cause you're my light.  Let's learn to live by us, teach me your life and we can be the best for us. I want you to be the reason for my struggle and let's cherish all success that comes our way. Lemme support you when you trip.
I hope one day I'll hug you tight and whisper 'I love you', and you'll get to know how deep I mean it.

1 comment:

EVERYTIME I TRIED.

Failing is a common word to all of us, it made me take a time with myself to sit back and think of all the times I encountered failure and w...