Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Prophecy?

Ever wondered how tomorrow will be?  I mean with this hyped immoral time, every one want to be the best. It'll cost everything to prove how good he or she is gangster, don't care maybe. From trust, love, morals, thoughts, friends, enemies, everything is opposite of what it meant. What will we teach our children??  What's wrong dad? What shouldn't I do to be successful like you? Our biggest enemies are who keep a close look at your life, "(stalkers) that's how we tagged them. I'm too concerned bout you, you never give me space ace I'm always trynna squeeze in and I can't help it. I'm ready to help you at anytime but I'm afraid you might boss up and use my soft spot. The rich are our friends, and we boast how we connected to so and so. Friendship is fake, you my friend when you need something from me. You my friend cause you think I'm smart, handsome and well living. My life ain't at the first lane, and once I'll introduce you to my friends, they better than me maybe. You'll be strong enough to hurl insults. We full of greed and lust. I dunno who to trust! I'm giving up on every single person I trusted after they played checkmate with me cause they had the access.
How will tomorrow be? We the spoilt generation, trynna get attached to every opposite gender we meet. How will I greet my female friends we had intimate with when we meet at the mall??  Keep low-key in front of there husbands and kids. How many will keep low-key with my wife and play dumb of me?
Is it late or we can change. Maybe I'm not loud enough and we just drowning. Our kids won't have prayerful parents, maybe they won't have parents even. We all busy chasing the cheque and forgetting bout humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EVERYTIME I TRIED.

Failing is a common word to all of us, it made me take a time with myself to sit back and think of all the times I encountered failure and w...