Wednesday, November 20, 2019

SHE GOT ME HIGH


My post for her. Hope I have enough words she`d need. A pen and a pencil on a sad moody night. As I watch the stars twinkle, the distance will lie to you bout their size. The wind is so cold but gentle. I’m afraid I`ll get cold and wither. What if I had her by my side? With mangoes on our bowl? I`d cover her with my cloth and get warm through the touch. Eat some mangoes baby girl, you got a huge surprise on your way. What if I took you on the space? Would you get lost in my arms? Let`s watch the sky, the shooting star might pass by and we`ll make a wish. What if we made the same wish? What do you think the wish would be? Let me hold your hand beautiful, I`m sure It`s a privilege I have your time. Hold the bowl with your left hand and follow my steps to the rooftop. You ok if you sit on the floor? It`s clean I mind your linen. Sit between my legs and lie on me, you`ll be comfortable.
Would you mind a visit to the space? Take this bud we can roll a joint. We all by ourselves here. The world is asleep, we will be back by morning. Let me teach you little princess, I have a lot to tell you when we high. Take this paper and put some bud in it, roll it softly it will work out itself. BINGO!! Look you made it. Gimme a kiss for the victory your teacher brought tonight. Put it in your mouth I’ll light it for you. Hold me Close and tell me your love life. Tell me why you can`t have me by your side and why you said you trust me. What made you start smoking and why you like it. Play some soft music and let me fall in love with your playlist. Look me straight in my eyes and tell me what`s in my thought. Hug me every time you get lost in the stare, and a kiss every time you blink. I just rolled my blunt and I think I’m soaring higher. Hold my hand I’m floating. I can`t leave you all alone. The vultures will fool and prey on you. Not all that glitters is gold, you must learn to survive on the atmosphere. Walk with me we on the same agenda. I’m high babe and I love you.
Look at your beautiful face, how you smile when I tell you this, I’m just confused what I should do next. Will you slap me if I kiss you? Will you hold me back if I held you? We just high and young. Hope there is nothing to regret in future. Take a few mangoes, I wanna see you get crazy. Don’t laugh when I do crazy things, we just ain`t sober. Why did I choose you? Why do I need your company every time? Why are we free yet strangers? I just know your trust and your smile. Look, the shooting star, make a wish. Don’t think I didn’t realize you held me tight after your wish. I love you too is my answer to your questions. Lets get lost in the moment, get super high with me on the rooftop. Ill carry you to the bed incase you break down. Are you free if I get the tight clothes off you before you sleep? Will you quarrel me in the morning if you found out I eased your bra off? I will hold you through the night. You don’t know how much I need to get attached to you beyond the skin. She is so high and happy. Let me watch her sleeping face till I fade off for the sleep.

3 comments:

  1. For real tho..
    You are a writter๐Ÿ’–
    Each piece of writing I read just melts my heart..
    Keep doing you
    ๐Ÿ˜Š:karimi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
      Reason with me. We scared to be lonely,

      Delete
    2. And it's all in the name of love.

      Delete

EVERYTIME I TRIED.

Failing is a common word to all of us, it made me take a time with myself to sit back and think of all the times I encountered failure and w...